Sunshine Satin Pink Cleaning Finishing Polishing Cloth Jewelry Silver Gold
Sunshine Cloth 7 1/2" x 5" (19.5 cm x 12.5 cm)
• The more-aggressive abrasives in Sunshine® Satin sanding/polishing cloth will leave microscopic scratches and a satin finish on metal surfaces.
Directions for use
Wear respiratory and eye protection. Do not breathe dust.
To apply a fine satin finish: using medium pressure, rub your jewelry surface with the abrasive dark pink side of the cloth until a fine satin effect emerges.
To clean and polish: using medium pressure, rub jewelry surface with the polishing light pink side of the cloth. At the end use the Sunshine Soft Blue for best polishing quality.
DO NOT WASH CLOTH.
DO NOT USE ON GEMSTONES.
DO NOT USE ON PLATED, FILLED or FLUSHED JEWELRY
(unless you want to remove the top layer)
Directions for storage
Keep it in the bag provided (or other bag). Keep away from children, food and kitchen areas.
MADE IN JAPAN
Our test on a sterling silver ring:
We actually wanted to see how the new Sunshine Satin Pink Cloth works so we put it to a test.
1. We used the abrasive side on a new sterling silver ring. We wanted to see the satin look. This side feels harder when you touch the cloth and the other side feels softer. The 4th picture is for the ring with a satin finish. Less shiny, with a lot of uniform microscopic scratches. If you like it, maybe try it first on a less expensive jewellery piece.
We then tried to restore the ring its original look
2. So we used the Sunshine satin pink polishing side (softer side). This side is a little more aggressive than the original Sunshine yellow cloth. The ring in the 5th picture is after step 2. Still some light scratched visible, however the shine was restored.
3. Finished the polishing with the Sunshine Soft blue. This gives finest polishing quality of all 3 Sunshine cloths (see ring in the last picture).
0. Don't use cloth on plated products or on gemstones
1. If you like the satin finish, try it first on a inexpensive jewellery. If you don't like it, use the polishing side to bring it to the original look. Then finish with Sunshine Soft Blue.
2. If you want to remove scratches or polish edges, you can follow all 3 steps that we have described.
3. If your jewellery is highly tarnished, use first the Sunshine Satin Pink polishing side and after use the Sunshine Soft Blue polishing cloth.
4. If your jewellery looks good - however you want it to look shinier - give it a polish only with the Sunshine Soft Blue polishing cloth.
Extract from Safety Data Sheet
Specific Target organ systemic toxicity - single exposure : Category 3 - Respiratory Tract Irritation
Specific Target organ systemic toxicity - repeated exposure: Category 1 - Inhalation Lung, Central nervous system
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
Do not breathe dust. Wear protective eyeglasses as needed. Wear respiratory protection / face protection / protective gloves / goggles and clothing.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Response: If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If you feel unwell get medical attention.
Storage: Store in a well ventilated cool space.
First Aid: If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If unwell get medical advice
Eye Contact: Rinse with water for several minutes; remove contact lenses if present and easy to do; continue rinsing; get medical advice
Ingestion: rise mouth immediately; call a doctor
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Shine Jewellery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.